Please note, Northern Ireland will be in a six-week lockdown from 26 December. During this period all non-essential retailers, visitor attractions and accommodation providers will be closed and pubs, cafés and restaurants will be open for takeaway only.
A theatrical history tour of Belfast that sees two actors, Gerard Conway and Larkin Sinclair, taking a group of people for a one hour walk around Belfast City Centre.
Tread the Boards host this hour long walking tour. Five different sketches written by playwright Kieron Magee about the history of Belfast will be acted out relating to the Titanic, Ulster Suffragettes, The First World War, The Belfast Blitz and Game of Thrones.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Unique, interactive and educational tours - happy to answer questions about the city.
- Titanic and Game of Thrones fans will be delighted with the sketches on this tour.
- Five new scripts that touch on various themes related to Belfast.
- Theatrical tour with period costumes.
- Real historical artefacts that you can use for photos at the end of the tour.