Travel, hospitality and event businesses may be affected as local Covid restrictions and guidance continue to change. Please check the NI government website NI Direct to know how they may impact your visit to Belfast or call businesses before you leave. Visit our Ideas page for ways to safely enjoy Belfast; or for more advice on current Covid guidance visit our Coronavirus Advice for Visitors page.
A theatrical history tour of Belfast that sees two actors, Gerard Conway and Larkin Sinclair, taking a group of people for a one hour walk around Belfast City Centre.
Tread the Boards host this hour long walking tour. Five different sketches written by playwright Kieron Magee about the history of Belfast will be acted out relating to the Titanic, Ulster Suffragettes, The First World War, The Belfast Blitz and Game of Thrones.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Unique, interactive and educational tours - happy to answer questions about the city.
- Titanic and Game of Thrones fans will be delighted with the sketches on this tour.
- Five new scripts that touch on various themes related to Belfast.
- Theatrical tour with period costumes.
- Real historical artefacts that you can use for photos at the end of the tour.