Trademarket is an exciting new outdoor street-food and retail market with amazing bars right in the heart of Belfast open Wed-Sun from 12pm!
You can’t be great at everything but unlike most venues, Trademarket is a collective and has a lineup of independent vendors who are the best at what they do and offer a diverse selection of amazing cuisines. If your friend wants pizza and you want some amazing modern barbecue, no problem, they have you sorted. Their bars have a lineup of drinks you know and love, and a little more. An unparalleled selection of local, independent spirits and crafts. Curating drinks from around the country and making delicious cocktails inspired by our food vendors with a sustainable ethos running through the menu.
Not just a space for food and drinks, Trademarket has an unparalleled selection of independent retailers, offering great products and services to help compliment and enhance your trip. From vintage clothing to products for your four legged friends, a tattoo study to a radio station, Trademarket is a spotlight of the best Belfast has to offer.
They previously had another name, which got them in a bit of legal trouble. So they came up with the tagline “We were going to call this something else but we couldn’t Trademarket” The rest, as they say, is history.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Amazing street food vendors from around the world
- Local artisan retailers showcasing amazing products and services
- Great beer offering, including everything from known favourites to local craft beer
- Cocktails, with a focus on local produce and artisan spirits. Inspired by their food vendors
- The largest outdoor space, perfect for a stop when its sunny, 80% covered when its not