- What's On Homepage
- Belfast International Arts Festival
- Art & Exhibitions
- Children's Events
- Food & Drink
- Free Events
- History & Heritage
- Learning Experiences
- Lectures & Talks
- Markets & Fairs
- Music & Concerts
- Nature & Wildlife
- Pubs & Clubs
- Shows & Displays
Belfast City Walking Tours and Coach Guide Services provide fully qualified and experienced local guide.
Morning or afternoon two hour tour: £85.
Evening two hour tour: £105.
Saturday morning walking tour starting at 10am from the front gates of Belfast City Hall: £8 per person (applies to groups of more than one person).
Booking by email or mobile is essential. To book, email email@example.com or call 079 7431 5293.
All tours (other than the Saturday morning tour) are strictly for groups.
The Blue Badge is recognised internationally and guides have a range of specialities and interests.
- c/o Visit Belfast Welcome Centre
- 9 Donegall Square North
- BT1 5GB
Top Reasons To Visit
- Local tour guide
- Tour guide has a wide knowledge of local history
- A wide range of themed tours provided
- Informative and enjoyable
- Your guide will be pleased to help wih any special requests