The Discovery Tour is a one hour walking tour including a walk around the Titanic Slipways and inside the Titanic Belfast building.
Visitors will stand where Titanic once proudly overlooked the city from her slipway, listen to passenger stories, celebrate the architectural wonder that is Titanic Belfast and learn about the wider Titanic Quarter and its remarkable regeneration.
This one-hour tour, which complements a visit to the nine interactive galleries inside Titanic Belfast, will also feature discussion on the Drawing Offices, where Thomas Andrews and his colleagues designed Titanic and the Olympic Class liners, and their history and importance.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Explore the symbolism of Titanic Belfast's iconic structure
- This tour complements a visit to the Titanic Experience
- Hear fascinating facts about RMS Titanic from your guide
- Discover maritime metaphors hidden within Titanic Belfast
As sections of the tour are conducted outside, guests are advised to dress appropriately for weather conditions on the day.
The Discovery Tour at Titanic Belfast includes roaming headphones.
From time to time it may be necessary to cancel tours or alter their route due to weather or operational reasons. In the unlikely event that a tour is cancelled visitors will be entitled to a full refund.
Tour times and prices
- 12.30pm Mon – Fri (Oct – March)
- 12.30pm, 2pm Sat – Sun (Oct – March)
- 10.30am, 11.30am, 12.30pm, 1.30pm, 2.30pm (April – Sept)
- Tickets: £10
White Star Premium Pass
For the ultimate Titanic experience enjoy 3 tickets for 1 great price!
- The Titanic Experience
- Souvenir Photo (Adults) or Activity Pack (Children)
- Discovery Tour
- SS Nomadic
Pass entitles guests to one admission to the Titanic Experience, Discovery Tour and SS Nomadic. Subject to availability. The Titanic Experience and Discovery Tour ticket must be used on the same day. SS Nomadic ticket can be used on the same day or the following day.