- What's On Homepage
- Art & Exhibitions
- Children's Events
- Food & Drink
- Free Events
- History & Heritage
- Learning Experiences
- Lectures & Talks
- Markets & Fairs
- Music & Concerts
- Nature & Wildlife
- New Year's Eve
- Pubs & Clubs
- Shows & Displays
Choose the chic Clayton Hotel Belfast hotel for its indulgent health club and city centre location close to Victoria Square.
A four star contemporary hotel in the heart of the city, just a few minute's walk to pretty much anywhere in the city centre, entertainment, shopping, bars and restaurants, City Hall yet located in a surprisingly quiet area. This hotel combines an excellent range of facilities for business and leisure travellers.
The accommodation comprises 170 fully air-conditioned rooms including 10 accessible rooms (5 with roll-in showers). All bedrooms have super fast high speed wifi and large HD TVs, super comfy beds and the odd designer touch.
Did you know that Clayton is also the only hotel in Belfast city centre to offer a swimming pool? Enjoy the leisure centre and spa, where you can work out in the gym, swim some lengths and treat yourself to some pampering by our spa and beauty therapists.
Avenue 22 Restaurant and bar offer tempting dishes including local specialities, unbelievably good steaks and a full Irish breakfast. Avenue 22 is a family friendly restaurant with early restaurant opening times and children's packs.
- 22 Ormeau Avenue
- BT2 8HS
Top Reasons To Visit
- Fabulous city centre location
- Onsite Health Club with 15 metre pool
- Stylish and contemporary bar and restaurant
Enjoy heavenly afternoon tea at the Clayton Hotel Belfast from £25pp.Afternoon Tea package includes:
Afternoon Tea: £25ppAfternoon Tea with Prosecco: £30ppBook now on 028 9032 8511.
- A selection of finger sandwiches with delicious seasonal fillings
- Freshly baked scones with preserve and cream
- An assortment of chef’s mini delights
- Enjoy with a pot of tea or freshly brewed coffee.
- 170 bedrooms
- One boardroom
- Newly refurbished meeting and events floor offering 13 flexible meeting rooms with breakout areas to facilitate catering and networking
- Large ballroom space can cater for up to 550 delegates with your own private bar area
- Club Vitae Health Club featuring 15m heated swimming pool, gym, sauna and steam room
- Avenue22 Restaurant and bar
- Hotel discounted parking at NCP
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel
- King Koil beds especially made for Clayton Hotels
- En-suite bathrooms with bath/shower and Clayton toiletries
- 32” flat screen TV
- Complimentary WiFi
- In-room safe suitable for a 17” laptop
- Controllable heating and air conditioning
- Work station area
- Iron and iron board
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Complimentary access to health club
- Nespresso coffee makers in executive rooms and suites
- Bathrobe and slipper in executive rooms and suites
Avenue 22 Restaurant
Clayton Belfast believes that the produce on their doorstep is the finest in the world. They are incredibly proud to work with local artisan producers who provide them with the finest and best ingredients for their dishes.
Dining is available seven days a week in the recently refurbished contemporary restaurant.
An Early Bird menu is available Monday to Thursday 5pm to 7pm (two courses for £17.95 per person).
Festive dining is available throughout the month of December (two course lunch £22 per person, three course dinner £28 per person).
The most wonderful time of the year is fast approaching and what better way to get into the spirit than with Clayton Hotel Belfast!location_on Clayton Hotel Belfast