Out of Office is a micro-brewery and taproom located above the Ulster Sports Club, which is an underground live music and craft beer venue. Clock off and join them…
The brewery and taproom are designed with a much more contemporary feel than the rest of the building, which is very much retro. The taproom is open Thursday-Sunday, serving a core range of freshly brewed beers, together with some local heroes and familiar favourites. Deep dish Detroit-style pizza slices are served daily and are a perfect accompaniment to a cold beer. DJ’s play every Friday and Saturday night in the taproom, aswell as regular live gigs and club nights in the Ulster Sports Club below.
Tours take place Friday-Saturday. Tickets include guided tour of the brewery, in-depth session learning about the beer brewing process and beer flight at the end. Merchandise and packaged beers also available to purchase. Call in, check out the beers and leave work behind…
12 guests max per tour. Tickets can be purchased online, by phoning 028 9024 6609 or in person at the Visit Belfast Welcome Centre.
*Tours available from 12pm-5pm Thursday-Sunday
Top Reasons To Visit
- City Centre based Independent brewery and taproom in the Cathedral Quarter.
- Contemporary and modern taproom above retro live music venue.
- Extensive range of beers brewed in-house and local favourites.
- DJs on Friday & Saturday nights. Deep pan pizza slices served daily.
- Collaborations with other local breweries.