Welcome to Pug Uglys, old dog, new tricks bringing you a quirky Irish venue in the heart of Belfast. Pub with food, pug pizzas, live music, comedy, quizzes and more.
Drinks: Pints, bottled beer, spirits, cocktails available at Pug Uglys with daily offerings on cocktails, buckets of beer and much more.
Live Music: Join Pug Uglys for over 15 live gigs a week. Resident artists and guests bring you a mix of traditional Irish sessions and acoustic sounds.
Live Sport : All major sporting events shown at Pug Uglys on the big screen.
Email email@example.com to book a table or call 028 9032 0030.
- Taco Tuesdays: Served every Tuesday (funny enough) from 12 noon until 9pm with a full range of food and drink pairing offerings.
- Dog Pound Quiz Night: Weekly quiz night at Pugs Uglys every Wednesday. £1 buy in, great themes, better prizes.
- Pug Uglys Comedy Club: Doors at 8.30pm and show at 9pm every Thursday, local talent and special guests. Check out Pug Uglys' Facebook for weekly listings or to reserve seats.
- 21 Bedford Street
Top Reasons To Visit
- Pugs Pizzas - signature sourdough pizzas served daily at Pug Uglys from 12noon
- Live music - local musicians and bands playing daily on the Pugs stage
- Dog friendly pub - Pug Uglys welcomes all our four legged friends into the bar
- Live sport at Pug Uglys - all major sporting events shown on the big screens in the bar
- Drinks and food served daily from 12 noon, including Pug Uglys signature dishes