Please note, with a lockdown in place until 1 April 2021, all non-essential retailers, accommodation providers and attractions included in our web pages will be closed. Restaurants, pubs and cafés may open for takeaways only. Visit our Ideas page for ways to enjoy Belfast from home!
Welcome to Pug Uglys, old dog, new tricks bringing you a quirky Irish venue in the heart of Belfast. Pub with food, pug pizzas, live music, comedy, quizzes and more.
Drinks: Pints, bottled beer, spirits, cocktails available at Pug Uglys with daily offerings on cocktails, buckets of beer and much more.
Live Music: Join Pug Uglys for over 15 live gigs a week. Resident artists and guests bring you a mix of traditional Irish sessions and acoustic sounds.
Live Sport : All major sporting events shown at Pug Uglys on the big screen.
Email email@example.com to book a table or call 028 9032 0030.
- Taco Tuesdays: Served every Tuesday (funny enough) from 12 noon until 9pm with a full range of food and drink pairing offerings.
- Dog Pound Quiz Night: Weekly quiz night at Pugs Uglys every Wednesday. £1 buy in, great themes, better prizes.
- Pug Uglys Comedy Club: Doors at 8.30pm and show at 9pm every Thursday, local talent and special guests. Check out Pug Uglys' Facebook for weekly listings or to reserve seats.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Pugs Pizzas - signature sourdough pizzas served daily at Pug Uglys from 12noon
- Live music - local musicians and bands playing daily on the Pugs stage
- Dog friendly pub - Pug Uglys welcomes all our four legged friends into the bar
- Live sport at Pug Uglys - all major sporting events shown on the big screens in the bar
- Drinks and food served daily from 12 noon, including Pug Uglys signature dishes