Serving casual French, Irish and European dishes in the most beautiful, bohemian setting.
The décor is a combination of frivolous artefacts and flowers. It is fascinating, irresistibly seductive, quaint and fun. The combination of bohemian elegance, sumptuous cuisine and friendly service make AMPM restaurant one of the best eateries in the city.
Yet, what sets AMPM apart goes beyond its eye-catching décor and delectable dishes; it's their dedication to crafting the perfect ambience. The vibe and the tunes are inviting and alternative, but always complimentary to the atmosphere and never invasive. Its lighting is perfectly luminous and pleasingly soft, which adds to the already Instagrammable aesthetics of this top restaurant.
- Won Best of Belfast at 2022 Northern Ireland Food Awards
Top Reasons To Visit
- One of Belfast’s oldest restaurants celebrating 22 years of business in 2023
- Sumptuous menus and combination meals that offer something for all
- Vegan menu also available
- City Centre located - just a minutes walk from City Hall
- Stunning cocktails