Please note, with restrictions currently in place, all non-essential retailers, accommodation providers and attractions included in our web pages will be closed. Restaurants, pubs and cafés may open for takeaways only. Visit our Ideas page for ways to enjoy Belfast from home!
Serving casual French, Irish and European dishes in the most beautiful, bohemian setting.
The décor is a combination of frivolous artefacts and flowers. It is fascinating, irresistibly seductive, quaint and fun. The combination of bohemian elegance, sumptuous cuisine and friendly service make AMPM restaurant one of the best eateries in the city.
However, AMPM is much more than its décor or even its food because this venue is also committed to the creation of ambience. The vibe and the tunes are inviting, cute, funky, alternative, appropriate, always complimentary to the atmosphere and never invasive. Its lighting is perfectly luminous and pleasingly soft.
- Voted best Fine Dining Restaurant in Belfast in NI Food Awards 2018.
Top Reasons To Visit
- One of Belfast’s oldest restaurants celebrating 17 years in 2018
- Sumptuous menus and combination meals that offer something for all
- Vegan menu also available
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily
- Stunning cocktails