Welcome to Irelands Oldest Pub, where tradition meets modern charm in a fantastic seaside location.
Nestled in the heart of lively Donaghadee, Grace Neills is within walking distance of plenty of local shops, the famous Donaghadee lighthouse, and the Copeland Distillery.
Get your thinking cap on for quiz night every Thursday, and bring your dancing shoes at the weekend for live music from talented local musicians.
Said to be haunted (lovingly!) by the ghost of Grace Neill herself, make sure to visit for a taste of Irelands warm hospitality and vibrant culture.
Food served 7 days a week from midday.
Top Reasons To Visit
- The Snug Bar – the oldest part of the building, said to be haunted by Grace Neill herself
- The Beer Garden – even in the winter, its the best in town
- The Guinness – need we say more?
- The Food – extensive menu served all day, every day
- The Craic – quiz every thursday, live music every weekend