When is Black Friday?
Black Friday is on Friday 29 November this year. The massive sales event takes place on the Friday after Thanksgiving in the USA, which falls on the last Thursday in November. Many deals are also available in stores and online on Cyber Monday, which is on Monday 2 December 2019.
What is Black Friday?
Black Friday is a worldwide shopping event that takes place once a year at the end of November. It originated in the USA as a huge sales event on the day after Thanksgiving, offering massive discounts on fashion, beauty, technology and household items. Belfast shops will have huge Black Friday sales too, and discounts are usually available on the Friday and through the weekend until Cyber Monday.
Can Black Friday offers be bought online?
Many brands offer online discounts on Black Friday, but we recommend hitting the high street to make the most of Belfast’s small independent retailers and festive atmosphere!
Black Friday Offers in Belfast
There are loads of Black Friday sales in Belfast across major health, beauty, technology, furniture and kids brands. Expect fantastic offers in Victoria Square and CastleCourt, and throughout the city’s shopping precinct. The perfect way to kick-start your Christmas shopping or simply treat yourself!
Victoria Square’s Black Friday Event is the biggest discount event of the year! Find exclusive discounts and offers in stores from Wednesday 27 November to Sunday 1 December.
- Fossil: Up to 50% off selected leathers and wallets
- Topshop: 25% off everything
- Fatface: Up to 50% off selected line
- Goldsmiths: Up to 50% off jewellery
- Urban Outfitters: Up to 50% off
- Rio Brazil: 50% off selected lines
- All Saints: 30% off everything including leathers
- Boux Avenue: 30% off everything in store
- Hollister: Up to 50% off for Cali Club members
- JD: 30% off selected lines
- Mango: 30% off everything
- Remus Uomo: Up to 40% off
- Ted Baker: 30% off everything
… plus many more. Offers are subject to change.
- The Entertainer: Up to 80 % off children’s toys with brands including Star Wars, Enchantimals and Lego
- VILA: 25% on Friday 29 November only
- Superdrug: 62% off selected items
- Peak-A-Bleu: 30% off children’s clothing
- Soho: 30% off handbags and jackets
- Debenhams: Big black Friday deals on kids’ toys and games, and furniture and homeware and up to 50% off Tripp luggage
- Lulu’s: 3 for 2 on boxsets, buy 1 get 1 half price on handbags
- Vila: Up to 25% off
- Debenhams: Up to 50% off across ranges
- Quiz: Up to 70% off
- Miss Selfridge: Up to 50% off
- New Look: Up to 60% off
- Virgin Media: Amazing deals in store including 10GB data for £10, deals on iPhone 11/XR, save £96 on broadband
- KIX: Up to 80% off
- Jack & Jones: 6am-7am 50% off, 7am-8am 40% off, 8am-9am 30% off, 9am-close 25% off
- Matalan: Up to 50% selected lines
- Schuh Kids: Up to 60% off and extra 10% off for students
- Dorothy Perkins: Up to 50% off
- Burton: Up to 50% off
- 20% off all black shoes and boots
- 25% off selected Barker shoes
- 15% off accessories from brands such as Barker, RM Williams and more (on Monday 2 December)
- 3 for 2 on socks from Corgi and Happy Socks (on Monday 2 December)
Unique Art & Design
- 10% off all items including gifts, jewellery, arts and crafts
UNIQUE Art and Design will be opening late on the Thursday 28 November for shoppers to take advantage of this offer, plus, they’ll be providing hot drinks for free on Thursday late nights.
Christmas Shop Opening Hours
Find out about late night shopping and Christmas shopping opening times in Belfast city centre.
Bus and Rail Offers
Get into and around Belfast for less this Christmas, with Translink’s festive bus and rail offers.
Car Parking in Belfast
Secure car parking is available across Belfast. See our guide to car parks in the city or leave the car at home and opt for Translink's public transport options