Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge is currently open with pre-booking online before travelling to the site strongly recommended. The site is open to visitors, however vehicular access is limited to a 2m height barrier, and we are unable to accept group bookings at this time. For full details and to book visit National Trust.
Enjoy an amazing local tour with Cab Tours Belfast, Belfast's only cross-community owned black taxi tour company. Sit back, relax, and take in the history and scenery of Northern Ireland.
• Black taxi mural tours of Belfast
• Political mural tours
• Belfast mural & Crumlin Road Gaol tour combo
• Ultimate Game of Thrones tours covering film locations from seasons one to seven.
• Giant's Causeway, Bushmills and Carrick-a-Rede full day tour.
With a large fleet of cabs and luxury MPVs, Cab Tours Belfast can cater for any group size.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Belfast's only cross-community owned black taxi tour operator
- Guided by local people with first hand experience of the Troubles
- Experience a visit to the historic Crumlin Road Gaol
- Have the opportunity to explore the Giants Causeway on a day trip from Belfast
- Discover the political, historic and cultural richness of Belfast