Travel, hospitality and event businesses may be affected as local Covid restrictions and guidance continue to change. Please check the NI government website NI Direct to know how they may impact your visit to Belfast or call businesses before you leave. Visit our Ideas page for ways to safely enjoy Belfast; or for more advice on current Covid guidance visit our Coronavirus Advice for Visitors page.
Full day coach tours to Game of Thrones locations throughout Northern Ireland. Stark cloaks, Iron Island costumes and replica swords add to the adventure.
Choose from the Winterfell Locations Trek where you'll visit the home of the Starks and the Frey stronghold, or the Iron Islands and Giant's Causeway where you'll be able to explore Northern Ireland's only UNESCO World Heritage site and explore scenes from Game of Thrones.
*Game of Thrones Tours is independently operated by Game of Thrones Tours Ltd. It is not sponsored, endorsed or affiliated with HBO, nor anyone associated with Game of Thrones®.
Landscape photography by www.garymcparland.com
Top Reasons To Visit
- Visit twelve stunning Game of Thrones locations
- Stark Cloaks, swords, shields and helms
- (c)HBO screenshots of precise locations
- VFX breakdowns - how green screen and CGI were used
- Guides who have appeared in Game of Thrones
Belfast Winterfell Locations Trek
- 8.15am Meet guide and coach at Jurys Inn Hotel, Great Victoria Street
- 8.30am Depart, coach drives the Ards Peninsula to Portaferry
- Ferry from Portaferry to Strangford
- Old Castle Ward (Winterfell), morning trek to Audley’s Castle (The Frey Twins) 3kms
- Arrive at The Cuan for lunch, (not included in ticket)
- Inch Abbey (Robb’s Camp)
- Tollymore Forest Park (Wolfswood & Haunted Forest) afternoon trek 3kms
- Depart Tollymore
- 6pm Arrive back in Belfast.
Times are subject to change. Please check www.gameofthronestours.com for more information.
Belfast Iron Islands and Giant's Causeway Adventure
- 7.30am Meet guide and coach at Jurys Inn Hotel, Great Victoria Street
- 7.45am Depart, coach drives Causeway Coastal route to Carnlough
- Carnlough comfort stop
- Cushendun Caves (Melisandre’s Cave)
- Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge & Larrybane Quarry (Renly’s camp), morning trek 2kms
- Arrive at the Fullerton Arms for lunch, (not included in ticket)
- Ballintoy beach (Iron Islands) and Ballintoy strand (Dragonstone)
- Giant’s Causeway, afternoon trek 2kms
- Dark Hedges (Kings Road)
- 5.30pm Arrive back in Belfast.