- What's On Homepage
- Virtual Events
- Belfast International Arts Festival
- Art & Exhibitions
- Children’s Events
- Food & Drink
- Free Events
- History & Heritage
- Learning Experiences
- Lectures & Talks
- Markets & Fairs
- Music & Concerts
- Nature & Wildlife
- Pubs & Clubs
- Shows & Displays
Behind Titanic Belfast you can walk along the historic slipways where Titanic and Olympic were built and launched over 100 years ago.
Titanic Belfast stands at the head of the historic slipways where Titanic and Olympic were built and from where these famous ships were first launched into the water. Walk down the very slipway where Titanic was constructed and explore a life size plan of Titanic's Promenade Deck which is inlaid in white stone.
Discover the positions of the liner's lifeboats and funnels and have a seat at one of the benches positioned exactly as they would have been on board the deck of Titanic.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Explore the life size plan of Titanic's promenade deck
- Visit the Titanic Memorial Garden
- See the illuminated, actual-size blue outline of Titanic and Olympic
- Amazing views of the Titanic Belfast building