Step back one hundred years and discover the traditions and heritage of Ulster’s past at Ulster Folk Museum.
Visit the Ballycultra Tearooms for a light bite and refreshment during your visit, or bring a picnic to enjoy using one of the many picnic benches located on the museum site. It is advised that visitors pre-book their tickets in advance.
Find out what to expect from your visit, how to get here and what’s on at ulsterfolkmuseum.org.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Celebrates Ulster’s folk heritage and traditions
- Daily demonstrations by talented makers
- Reconnect with nature in the stunning landscape of the museum
- Committed to sharing sustainable ways of living
- Special events throughout the year
- Adult: £9.90
- Senior: £7.70
- Student (with valid ID): £7.70
- Child (5 to 17): £6.05
- Child (under 5): Free
- Family 1+3 (1 adult & up to 3 children): £5.23 per person
- Family 2+3 (2 adults & up to 3 children): £5.50 per person
- Carers (with valid ID): Free
- Accessibility: Free
- Members: Free