Step back in time and experience what life was like in Ulster over 100 years ago.
The Ulster Folk Museum has been awarded the ‘We’re Good to Go’ industry standard mark, certifying that it is adhering to the respective Government and public health guidance regarding Covid-19 and has the required processes in place.
The Ballycultra Tearooms will be open during museum hours, offering light bites and refreshments, but with reduced capacity and social distancing measures in place. You can also bring a picnic to enjoy outdoors on picnic benches dotted around the museum.
Visitors are advised to pre-book their tickets online.
Find the most up to date information about how to book and what to expect from your visit at nmni.com/ufm.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Daily activities and craft demonstrations
- Farming and rural life demonstrations
- Special events throughout the year
- Ballycultra Tearooms serving light bites, lunch and refreshments
- Beautiful scenic countryside
- Adult: £9
- Senior (aged 65+): £7
- Student (with valid ID): £7
- Child (aged 5-17): £5.50
- Child (under 5): Free
- Job Seekers / Carers (with valid ID): Free
- Family (2 adults and up to 3 children aged 5-17): £25
- Family (1 adult and up to 3 children aged 5-17): £19