Step back in time and experience what life was like in Ulster over 100 years ago.
Wander through a beautiful rolling countryside and a bustling town filled with authentic, period buildings, where you will encounter costumed locals demonstrating traditional crafts in cottages, farm dwellings, schools and shops.
Every day a wide variety of folk activities and demonstrations take place, from basket weaving and blacksmithing to crocheting and needlework.
Take a stroll around the whitewashed farmhouses and meet the pigs, cows, sheep and hens that kept rural life turning, and have a taste of some homemade soda bread cooking over the fire.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Daily activities and craft demonstrations
- Farming and rural life demonstrations
- Special events throughout the year
- Ballycultra Tearooms serving light bites, lunch and refreshments
- Beautiful scenic countryside
- Adult: £9
- Senior (aged 65+): £7
- Student (with valid ID): £7
- Child (aged 5-17): £5.50
- Child (under 5): Free
- Job Seekers / Carers (with valid ID): Free
- Family (2 adults and up to 3 children aged 5-17): £25
- Family (1 adult and up to 3 children aged 5-17): £19