Please note, with restrictions currently in place, all accommodation providers and visitor attractions included in our web pages remain closed. Retail businesses may be open for click and collect services, and restaurants, pubs and cafés may be open for takeaways only. Click here for full information on current restrictions and planned reopening dates, or visit our Ideas page for ways to enjoy Belfast safely today!
Step back in time and experience what life was like in Ulster over 100 years ago.
The Ulster Folk Museum has been awarded the ‘We’re Good to Go’ industry standard mark, certifying that it is adhering to the respective Government and public health guidance regarding Covid-19 and has the required processes in place.
Visitors are advised to pre-book their tickets online.
The Ballycultra Tearooms will remain closed until further notice but visitors can bring a picnic to enjoy one of the many picnic benches located around the museum site. The cloakroom will also remain closed for now.
Find the most up to date information about how to book and what to expect from your visit at nmni.com/ufm.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Daily activities and craft demonstrations
- Farming and rural life demonstrations
- Special events throughout the year
- Ballycultra Tearooms serving light bites, lunch and refreshments
- Beautiful scenic countryside
- Adult: £9
- Senior (aged 65+): £7
- Student (with valid ID): £7
- Child (aged 5-17): £5.50
- Child (under 5): Free
- Job Seekers / Carers (with valid ID): Free
- Family (2 adults and up to 3 children aged 5-17): £25
- Family (1 adult and up to 3 children aged 5-17): £19